About Me


 Hello, fellow wanderer of the cyber seas. 

My name is Lukas Nguyen, you can also refer to me by my wizard name Rukas. After returning from my long treacherous journey to Mordor, I decided to end my practices of wizardry and begin my new journey in Business Analytics at Oregon State University's College of Business. I am midway through my journey and have found myself taking a marketing class. Engaging myself in this course, I would like to learn my own style and skills in the marketing world. I want to learn how to sell personally developed goods and services. Looking into the future, I want to develop my own brand and business. What is important to the growth, success, and longevity of a business's products? Sure cannot be a spell. I hope to surpass this part of life and learn well-needed new skills I can apply later on in my career. Will I be able to market myself into a successful career? 

I love participating in hobbies such as casting spells, riding brooms, slaying dragons, and completing quests, but some non-wizards may not have the opportunities. My favorite non-wizard activity is surfing on dry land, others may call it skateboarding. I started taking skating seriously about a year ago. With the support of local communities, I found myself able to progress and become satisfied with skating. I enjoy transition skating with a little bit of street mixed in on occasion. Hence, I frequently visit the Albany, WJ, Burnside, and Corvallis skateparks. The trips feel like journeys, and skating for the day feels like completing a quest. My new favorite trick on transition is feeble to fakie. 


Other quests in my life involve my beautiful cats; my little baby Goose is lively and playful, while Luna is shy and grumpy. I share my love for them equally, they are my nonbiological descendants. My best friend and significant other, Sahalie, have put an extraordinary amount of time and effort into raising them up from baby kittens. Sahalie and I love eating absolutely anything, stay at home partying, and going on side quests, both local and beyond.  Two Mazda Miata's currently sleep in our barn, one green and one silver. They are kept and driven as a hobby and used for legal racing. 

As a Vietnamese wizard, my life is both fun, yet modest. A new journey has just started and will begin once again as I finish this journey of college life. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heroin Skateboards: Personality Wins

The First International Olympic Beer Sponsor